Mittwoch, 25. August 2010

02_Esperando














Idee
Für alle die Distanzbeziehungen blöd finden weil der andere immer so weit weg is.


Produktion

Pilot(vox&guit) - März 2010
bass/drums - grooved

02_Esperando

One last kiss, I see you close your eyes and I wish that time would stop right now.
I hold you tight my heart tells me 'just don’t let her go'.
I know we will meet again and that’s the only reason why I open my arms,
You smile and take off into a blue cloudless sky.

Although you leave and may feel alone just take a look at the past,
I tried to give you all of my love, for our future to last.
The plane is gone, I see its trace in the sky,
You left your trace in my life and that’s why,
I can’t wait the days to pass by, till I’ll hold you again.


I don’t mind if it’s Austria, Spain or the end of the world
As long as you’re there, awaiting me with a smile.
This smile makes me sure that I found the right girl,
I wish it was eternal...


Maybe there’ll be tears this day, I don’t know, but a goodbye always makes me feel sad.
I’ll recall the happiness and good times we’ve had.
Your absence makes me write, your presence blows the doubts away that lonely days may arise,
Sometimes a line or two can be the difference it takes.

Although you leave and may feel alone just take a look at the past,
I tried to give you all of my love, for our future to last.
Your plane is gone, I see its trace in the sky,
You left your trace in my life and that’s why
I can’t wait the days to pass by, till I’ll hold you again.